About your Search

20121101
20121130
Search Results 0 to 2 of about 3
's storm feeds that is very funny. >> stephanie: if your home is in the path of sandy, evacuate to your second or third home immediately. make sure you move your cars to the top of the garage. sandy is so violent because she was raised by a single mother. my prayers go out to 53% of you the other 47% i could careless about. if you survive i'll take care of it. everyone chill out sandy will end earlier than expected. she has dinner to get on the table. don't be a victim stop looking for handouts. moochers. [ laughter ] >> stephanie: i was saying -- i was reading the l.a. time's story about the storm damage and i thought it was a joke rush limbaugh says chris christie is fat. [♪ circus music ♪] [ laughter ] >> funny how they turn on one of their own when one of their own actually starts cooperating. >> and lloyd [ inaudible ] is actually bald. >> stephanie: what? >> never mind. >> stephanie: thank you. would you like some fun facts -- [♪ fun-facts music ♪] >> stephanie: this is the point of fema when it operates properly when something of this magnitude happen
and it is going to do so on time. the government was shut down for a couple of days because of sandy, but unemployment rate should stay around 7.8%. we'll be right back. only time you can get to a polling place. make sure that voting is your highest priority on election day. besides, you can always dvr my show. you really cant' dvr the future to help you make informed decisions, watch current tv's politically direct lineup. only on current tv. so vote and vote smart. [ male announcer ] red lobster's hitting the streets to tell real people about our new 15 under $15 menu. oh my goodness! oh my gosh this looks amazing! that's a good deal! [ man ] wow! it is so good! [ male announcer ] our new maine stays! 15 entrees under $15 seafood, chicken and more! oo! the tilapia with roasted vegetables! i'm actually looking at the wood grilled chicken with portobello wine sauce. you so fascinated by the prices, you keep rambling on! i know! -that pork chop was great! -no more fast food friday's! so we gotta go! we're going to go to red lobster. yep. [ male announcer
this morning -- hurricane sandy is chris christie throwing mitt romney under the bus. chris christie has heaped obama's handling of the storm for three straight days. romney has a christie problem and a obama problem. there they are, president obama and chris christie were touring new jersey together. and it honestly looked authentic too. >> obama: what i can promise you is the federal government will be working as closely as possible with the state and local officials, and we will not quit until this is done. >> oh conservatives hate hearing that. >> ah! >> stephanie: didn't that one headline say it all, bush's fema director says obama reacted too quickly. >> you are doing it too quickly. not enough people have died yet. >> stephanie: even the picture of them on marine one shows you the resources of the federal government in terms of assessing the damage quickly. the fact that he gave them the number at the white house directly. yeah, this has not been like one or two comments he said i cannot thank the president enough for his personal concern and passion. oh how muc
Search Results 0 to 2 of about 3

Terms of Use (31 Dec 2014)